Draw Prize Winners
A big thank you to everyone who participated in Walk to Tuk. We had a successful year because you walked and walked and…well, you get the picture! Every year, we offer prizes encouraging you to keep on walking when the going gets tough and also to celebrate your success when you arrive to the finish line: Tuktoyaktuk!
A special congratulations to the following prize winners, chosen in a draw on March 1:
First Air Fight Pass Winner
- Rachel Gauthier of ESJS Staff Team from Yellowknife. All participants who made it to Tuk were entered into this draw.
- Jody Radmanovich, team captain of Tukered Out from Norman Wells. All team captains were entered in a draw for an iPad.
Team Lunch Winners
- Awarded to the following school class, school faculty, corporate, and community teams:
- Keep on Tuking from Tuktoyaktuk (school class)
- Deninu Walkers from Fort Resolution (school faculty)
- Willing Walkers from Yellowknife (corporate)
- One Step at a Time from Norman Wells (community)
MEC gift cards were also awarded in a draw for all those who sent in photos or stories about their Walk to Tuk Journey. Click here to see the photos and MEC draw prize winners.
Weekly prizes were also given out throughout Walk to Tuk. Click here to see a list of all weekly winners.
In addition to all these great prizes everyone who reached Tuk receives the iconic “I Walked to Tuk” T-shirt!