NWTRPA Conference and AGM Wraps Up!
The Annual Conference hosted sessions in Leadership, Youth, Fitness and Recreation streams and hosted two keynote presentations. Overall, the Conference was a huge success with over 100 people registered with great participation and learning by all the delegates.
The Annual Conference was also the venue for the NWTRPA Annual General Meeting. NWTRPA members elected Cynthia White from Fort Smith as our newest Board Member for the South Slave Region and Tim Van Dam was elected as the NWTRPA President. The NWTRPA Board of Directors are:
- Tim Van Dam (Fort Smith) – President
- Tony Devlin (Inuvik) – Past President
- Cynthia White (Fort Smith) – South Slave Director
- Nathan McPherson (Fort Simpson) – Dehcho Director
- Doreen Nitsiza (Whati) – North Slave Director
- Johanna Elliot (Yellowknife) – Yellowknife Director
- Lindsey Blake (Norman Wells) – Sahtu Director
- Joanne Ogina (Ulukhaktok) – Beaufort/Delta Director