Get Active Grants for JRPM!
In honour of June is Recreation & Parks Month we’re giving away a special round of GET ACTIVE GRANTS for events taking place in the month of June!
What is ‘June is Recreation & Parks Month’?
June is Recreation & Parks Month is a way to celebrate and promote the many benefits of recreation and parks.
June is Recreation & Parks Month is an opportunity to:
- Highlight the great things that are already happening in parks, community and recreation centres, pools, schools and open spaces in your community that enhance the quality of life for residents;
- recognize the importance and benefits of recreation and parks for physical, social and environmental health; and
- participate in recreation and parks programs, services and facilities.
How can you get involved?
- Help promote Recreation and Parks Month
- Marketing materials are available for FREE! Use our templates, logos and resources to help launch your events. Click here for resources.
- Visit the June is Recreation and Parks Month Calendar
- Click here to see all the special days that take place in June.
- June is Recreation and Parks Month celebration grant – sponsored by Get Active!
- Click here for more details and to apply for a grant to help support your June event.
June is also Senior Citizens’ Month!
Click here for a poster to promote Senior Citizens’ Month.
Are you organizing a Seniors/Elders event in June? Click here for details on available grants.