Elders in Motion Support Available
Do you want to start a recreation program for Elders in your community? Or do you want help with an existing program for Elders? The NWTRPA and Elders in Motion can help.
Did you know?
- Elders in Motion was developed as a way to ensure recreation and physical activity programming exists for NWT Older Adults.
- Elders in Motion is a series of training programs and supports that enable community leaders to develop a community recreation or home setting program for older adults.
- Elders in Motion is delivered with support from:
- The Dene Nation
- The NWT Seniors Society
- The Canadian Centre for Activity and Aging
- Aurora College
- The Departments of Health and Social Service and Municipal and Community Affairs.
For more information about Elders in Motion and to learn about how the NWTRPA can help support your program click here.