HIGH FIVE® is Canada’s quality standard for children’s programs. Before HIGH FIVE, no standard existed and there was a clear need for an innovative approach to help organizations enhance program quality and provide positive experiences for children, which would remain with them for a lifetime.
- Find A Training – First, find out if there is a training happening in your community, or in a nearby community.
- Host a Training – If there are no trainings happening near you, why not host your own training. We’ll even assist you with set up and promotion.
- Become a Trainer – If you’ve already received the base-level HIGH FIVE® training, become certified so that you can teach HIGH FIVE® trainings to others.
Do you have positive role models in your community? Are there folks or programs in your community that enhance the lives of children?Then nominate them!
Programs or individuals will receive a certificate along with a special HIGH FIVE® gift.
Nominations are open year round. Simply send the name of the organization or individual and a brief explanation as to why you are nominating them. Send your nomination to Amanda Grobbecker (email@example.com | (867) 669-8377).
- Healthy Minds for Healthy Children
- HIGH FIVE Sport
- Principles in Practice
- Principles of Healthy Child Development (PHCD)
- QUEST 1
- QUEST 2
- Strenthening Children’s Mental Health
- HIGH FIVE Sport Trainer
- High Five Trainer
- PHCD Update
For more information about HIGH FIVE®, visit their website at highfive.org.