There are a long list of benefits available to you when you become an NWTRPA member:
- Have Your Say – The NWTRPA is the voice of recreation leaders in the NWT, and taking advantage of your rights as a voting member is one of the most effective ways that you can have your say on the direction that the Association will take moving forward. Members vote on a number of important decisions, including the election and re-election of board members and various other board issues. (Note: Youth/Student and Corporate members do not have voting rights)
- Free SWAG – Depending on your membership level, you’ll receive one of a selection of NWTRPA – branded SWAG. This SWAG can be ordered once you’ve signed-up through the member portal site.
- Lobbying and Advocacy Power – Sometimes it can be difficult to feel heard by decision makers. Become a member and gain the power of the collective voices of recreation leaders in the NWT.
- Access to Funding/Events/Programs – As a member you’ll be the first to know about NWTRPA programs, events and funding, and even have priority when applying, in some situations.
- Members Portal – As a member you’ll have access to the NWTRPA membership portal, where you can easily renew your membership, sign up for NWTRPA events and trainings, and connect with other recreation leaders in the territory.
- E-news – As a member, we’ll keep you updated on the need-to-know information in the field of recreation. Each month, we collect recreation-related information regarding funding, events, and success stories and send it to you in the form of our E-News.
Note: This page is a general overview of the benefits of membership at all levels. Those signing up to be members at the Youth/Student, Government/Non-Government, and Corporate Levels may be eligible for additional benefits. If you would like more information on the benefits of these levels, please contact email@example.com.